Bakersfield is filled with numerous hamburger joints. But which ones are the best of the best? Here I provided the top three hamburger restaurants in Bakersfield.
3. Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers located on 2649 Calloway Drive.
Freddy’s is still fairly new to Bakersfield, but it has already gained a big audience.
If you are looking for a reasonably priced and delicious cheeseburger this is the place to go.
- Price: $7.09. Prices for a hamburger range from $6-$7.
- Food and drinks offered: Great range of classic American food from hamburgers to hot dogs. Desserts include malts, custard, and sundaes.
- Appearance: 1950s look. Similar to In N Out.
- Favorite: Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich. Contains Grilled Chicken Breast, lettuce, tomato. With baked lays and a drink, but I substituted the lays for fries. Fries seasoned with Freddy’s famous fry seasoning.
- What is it known for: Known for east coast style hamburgers and custard.
- The menu can be seen on the restaurant’s website. http://www.freddysusa.com/menu/combomeals/
2. Red Robin located at 2710 Ming Ave.
I love red robin! Red Robin is a bit pricey but the hamburgers are delicious and unique. Red Robin has a great variety of hamburgers that are a nice transition from a regular cheeseburger. Plus you get unlimited fries!
If you are looking for a unique hamburger this is the place to go. And don’t forget the onion rings.
- Price: $9.99. Burgers range from $8-$10.
- Food and drinks offered: Great variety of hamburgers, from classic cheeseburgers, to spicy, BBQ, and teriyaki. Over 20 hamburgers. Bonus: You can customize your own hamburger.
- Appearance of the restaurant: Casual and cool restaurant. Pop Culture themed.
- What is it known for: Hamburgers!
- My favorite: California Chicken. The California Chicken contains grilled chicken breast, guacamole, bacon, Provolone, tomatoes, pickles and mayo. Fries are delicious too.
- Red Robin’s menu can be seen on their website. http://www.redrobin.com/
- In N Out.
Two locations in Bakersfield, one on 5100 Stockdale Highway and the other on 2310 Panama Lane.
You just can’t go wrong with In N Out. Whenever I am craving a hamburger I always go here. In N Out is definitely one of my favorite places to go out to eat.
If you are looking for a typical hamburger with a kick this is the place to go.
- Price: $7.58 for animal style hamburger and fries.
- Food and Drinks offered: Classic cheeseburger, hamburger, milkshakes, and fries.
- Appearance of the restaurant: 1950’s look.
- My favorite: Animal Style hamburger. This burger contains lettuce, tomato, a mustard cooked beef patty, pickles and onions.
- What is it known for: Delicious, Mouth-watering hamburgers and their “not so secret menu.”
- Their menu and secret menu can be seen at the In N Out website. http://www.in-n-out.com/menu.aspx